In Conversation With Lesley!
As you’ll know from last months newsletter, we’re having a fun little Q&A with one of our staff members each month to help you all get to know them a little bit better.
This month we have our very own Lesley Milne, let’s see what she had to say when we interviewed her this month!
1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
Would have to be Amazon!!
2. What was your favourite TV show when growing up?
I don’t really remember watching TV that much, but I do remember Blue Peter as mum made us watch this.
3. What advice would you give to your teenage self?
Go travelling the world, live life to the full.
4. What was your favourite toy as a kid?
I had a teddy bear I took everywhere with me. My wee pink plastic pram when I was a wee toddler was great. When I got older I had another toy pram, which I used to push around by dog, once I had dressed him up. LOL!
5. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Oh please don’t get me started on shoes. I find it very hard to get shoes to fit me so I have to make them last as long as possible. Can not wait to see Davina’s answer to this question LOL 🙂 🙂
6. Can you play any instruments?
? I played the recorder at school does that count?
7. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
Well now, I did a shopping yesterday so everything is in date, Phew!!!
8. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
Always a list to do everything, even doing house work (I know it’s very sad).
9. What is your favourite cereal?
Coco pops with Almond milk….delicious!!!
10. What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
When I received gifts from Students who have stayed, I bring them into the office, where Daniel eats most of the treats LOL!
11. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Just being at school was a punishment!!
12. What was your childhood nickname?
I went to so many different primary schools I was never there long enough to get a nick name.
13. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
If only, never has my name appeared on any song or poem. 🙁
14. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
Over, definitely over, if it’s hung under I change it. Under is so wrong!!
15. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dogs, always dogs, I have two dogs which go everywhere with me…even camping!
16. How do you like to start and end your day?
I wish I could have a long lie, but having the dogs I have to get up and let them out, then feed them and only then can I think about having a cup of peppermint tea. End of day is just the reverse of the morning routine, except give a treat instead of feeding the dogs. LOL!!!!